Hey!! I taught you how to cook, so I know that you are going to eat will....lol I am sorry that you are moving away, BUT I am so happy that you have found something you really want to do. Have a great time........
I am a lifetime student of science, so I think far too much. I love to make people laugh when I can as there are too many things to be sad about. Above all I am a combination of a geek and nerd [there is a difference]. I surround myself with like people although enjoy the company of strangers from time to time.
2 comments:
Yay for the update blog! That way we can now what kinds of trouble, err, adventures you are up to. That beings said...
DON'T LEAVE US!!!
Just kidding, but...no?...oh...okay.
Have a blast and I wish you the best. And of course I'll miss you oodles and oodles.
Hey!! I taught you how to cook, so I know that you are going to eat will....lol I am sorry that you are moving away, BUT I am so happy that you have found something you really want to do. Have a great time........
Post a Comment