Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another day plus some teeth!


So I helped out again with the shark tank, just like two days ago. Again it was quite fun. Since the sand has been moved from the bottom of the shark lagoon, a new bottom was glued down. In the process I was able to get a hold of some teeth shed by a few inhabitants , including: Sandtiger Shark Carcharias taurus teeth (the two pics above) and a single freshwater sawfish tooth (the pick below).

I also got to do the rounds with only minimal help. They say that I am getting better already. The boss also bought pizza for the crew today since nearly everyone was SCUBA diving today to fix the shark lagoon. So all in all, a good day, and I am learning so much.

See you all this weekend!

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

You know how I know your gay! You take teeth from the bottom of a shark tank!

Patti said...

Children, children.........be nice